Crypto crazy

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: Crypto crazy

Postby Pixel8r » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:20 am » Safari 11.1.2 Safari 11.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

More crypto crazy from the cruise

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:30 pm » Safari 12.0.1 Safari 12.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Pixel8r » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm wrote:My guess is the "fear" starts to kick in next week, as we pass the bull trap low at around $12,000. The "capitulation" starts as we slide through resistance at $10,000. I also expect that as we move into the "fear" stage of this that it will become harder and harder for anyone to actually cash out, with more services going down.

I think this will be caused by serious holders of Bitcoin selling the Bitcoin forward in the new futures market.

Thought it was a good time to update where I think we are in crypto via the classic bubble stages chart, as all the crypto bulls are still clutching at falling knives and calling for a bottom. I was a bit premature saying that the capitulation stage would start at $10,000, that was really just the start of the fear stage which has been going on for 11 months (I guess with such a large bubble it takes time for the fear stage to properly play out). I think we are now in the capitulation stage and still have the despair to come. Really do think that there is a lot more pain to come for the crypto bulls. I do believe that blockchain will very much be used in the future and will have big benefits over many current systems. But we have witnessed the biggest ever bubble in the history of bubbles, that had to correct and that is what is happening now. Don't get fooled into trying to catch the falling knife.

I actually think that this whole crypto bubble was engineered by the central bankers to divert everyone away from precious metals and into crypto. They were extremely successful as many people gave up on PM's and sold out into crypto. At the same time that this crypto bubble was going on JPM, who had taken over the massive Bear Sterns silver short, managed to reverse that short and have built themselves the largest ever physical silver warehouse holding. My guess to the next stage is that as we move into the despair stage of crypto that they will finally let silver rip. Kind of feel sorry for the many that talked out of their silver and into crypto, many will now have lost all their capital and won't be able to experience what is the greatest wealth transfer of all time.

Hold gold and silver and wait for the right time to come, it will. :thumbup:

(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm » Safari 12.0.1 Safari 12.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Crypto crazy still coming from jsnip. All his talk of "my guy" and secrets being given to his patrons makes me laugh how gullible and greedy some people are.

I expect the crypto market to crash down to almost zero over the next year in a final wipeout bloodbath, much the same as when the tech bubble burst in 2001. Crypto will become a useful technology in the future but that will take a lot of time to develop, most of the current cryptos will have crashed to zero before that happens IMO.

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:50 pm » Safari 12.0.1 Safari 12.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Pixel8r » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:12 pm wrote:Interesting to monitor the market cap of Tether and to see if it overtakes any.

So Tether has now moved into the number #4 slot of crypto market caps. :think:

Here is Mish's take on it;

Tether, a Crypto Supposedly Pegged to the US Dollar, Moves Into Crypto 4th Spot
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 am » Safari 12.0.2 Safari 12.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Forum