Worthy Comments

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: Worthy Comments

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 pm » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Hello all:

I recommend you read the Holter report. http://blog.milesfranklin.com/could-gol ... o-no-offer . I too am tired of hearing that “gold is going to da moon.” Gold is financial insurance and nothing more. Silver may be a more speculative investment for profit, given it’s massive undervaluation right now, but no tangible asset should be held with the purpose of making a Dollar profit. Why would anyone do that in the midst of a monetary crisis? Why would anyone want a profit of MORE dollars in a world in which the Dollar may go to ZERO worth??????? Towards the end, nobody will be accepting dollars for gold or silver and in the end, nobody will accept dollars for anything.

Think of purchasing gold as a simple currency exchange. Gold will hold its buying power, while DOLLARS and EVERY OTHER PAPER ASSET DENOMINATED IN DOLLARS will not. Will gold and silver rise in price? Certainly, but that’s not the right question. The correct question is “Will gold and silver rise in price as fast as the dollars lose value?” I think the answer to this question is no, because there is a lag between the excess printing of dollars and the impact of that practice on price inflation. This can be upwards of 6 months or more if the monetary interests clamp down on pricing in the commodity markets. This means that when ever you decide to sell your gold for dollars, you will constantly be selling too early. By the time you realize your folly, gold and silver will no longer be for sale anywhere, and what you sold will be out of reach forever. In my opinion, lack of supply of gold and silver is the real risk in this market, not price. Please read the article. Bill describes the situation well.

Remember, in a world dominated by derivatives, all prices are illusion. If you don’t believe that statement, consider the following. Silver is about $20 per ounce. This is cheaper than the price of silver in all of 1980, over 30 years ago. So, is the world awash in silver? Is silver so abundant that we can pave the streets with it? Is this why silver is so cheap? Nope. Silver is cheap because silver is priced with futures contracts and it is the supply of silver futures contracts that floods the world. Silver is scarcer than gold. Silver is scarcer than it was in 1900 when an ounce of silver was the daily wage of a banker or a lawyer. A daily wage of an ounce of silver in 1900 meant you were rich. A daily wage of an ounce of silver today means you starve to death. So, what is wrong with this picture? Is silver scarce or is it plentiful? The answer is silver is scarcer than it has ever been in the history of the world So why is silver only $20 per ounce? Then the answer is that $20 silver is an illusion that the monetary interests want to project to maintain the overvaluation of paper currency. Twenty dollars should buy a GRAM of silver, not a full ounce. This artificial buying power of dollars will end, and when it does, you better be holding metal, not paper. Buy silver or gold while you still can. Both metals are silly cheap. That fact alone is a symptom of pending monetary system collapse.

Regards, Bryan

Taken from => http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1407765900.php
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 pm » Google Chrome 35.0.190 Google Chrome 35.0.190  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-0 ... nt-5171221

Just think, if Scotland, Hungary, Indonesia and Turkey can be convinced to join the BRICS, it'll be the sh*t BRICS
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 am » Google Chrome 34.0.184 Google Chrome 34.0.184  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 960 x 544 960 x 544

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-0 ... nt-5283762

To keep the white genocide going, they need to shut up the Islamists and the ones, who have been calling for decades everything that is happening today, the "Nazis".

Britian is much more cornered by the Jews - and does Cameron want to ban the Talmud as maybe the most extreme and hatred religious book ever?

First they installed this regime in Germany, and since the genocide of the Germans goes so well, they need to remove free speech in Britain and the USA, too.

And please, dear Americans, do not tell me, this could not happen, because there would be a revolution: no, there will be no revolution, because the mass is only interested in the new iphone, that the refrigarator is filled.

Why do you think, that the Money Masters love Democracy? Because they know how dumb and phlegmatic the mass is and that it is without any ideals. Therefore they practice what every person who proposes marriage for fraudulent reasons, or every legacy-hunter does: they tell their vitcim, what it wants to hear: "you are so clever", "you are so intelligent and enlightened", "you are so beautiful",...

Btw, Cameron is Jewish himself. Every non-Jew should know it. Why don't you know it, that Cameron brags in Israel about his Jewishness, while you believe he was a CONSERVATIVE BRITISH politician?

That's the problem: the masses have no clue, who rules them and so they fall victim to the lies: "the Islamists cornered us!"

BS! Who is pumping millions of non-Whites into Europe? The Zionists. And who is even increasing it?

And what is the reason for the radicalization of Islam? Maybe it has something to do with Israel? And the more than 25 years of terrorizing and bombing and destroying one islamic country after the next?

Who has removed all stable and moderate governments? Gaddafi? Hussein? Who is supporting the extremists in Syria against Assad, another moderate and stable government?!

The Islamists are the useful idiots of the enemy of mankind! And he uses always the same principle: hiding with mimickry and make the others clash for the own benefit
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Stun Lee and Win » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:34 pm » Google Chrome 38.0.212 Google Chrome 38.0.212  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/4 ... ent-457387

I dont care about getting banned..
Submitted by -SilverIsMoney- on December 18, 2014 - 8:56pm.
I'm more distraught over the fact there is apparently no end in sight to this farce. All of us can sit here all day and give reasons X, Y, and Z as to why it will end and why we are right but at the end of the day I'm starting to struggle with the fact I cannot see how this all comes apart anymore in some type of overnight collapse which I do consider a big problem because that is exactly what this country needs to wake the hell up. The Russian currency crashed on Tuesday and the Dow is now up almost 500 points on the week! This is MADNESS the markets have become so disconnected from reality it's hard to know if reality will ever even catch back up...

It's now been more than 3 and a half years since the metals peaked and yet here we sit with silver under $16 and gold under $1200 and no matter how bad the physical supply picture looks the paper price stays together - it doesn't matter how bullish the argument is, it doesn't matter that all of the world's markets are obvious frauds, or that interest rates are now going NEGATIVE, or that country's are lining up for their gold, or that bonds are surging and yields are collapsing, or that one of world's largest economies just watched their currency collapse, or that crude has crashed 50% in 5 months, or that large commodity traders want no part in gold due to origin issues, or that GOFO is consistently negative, or that the US tax payer just got trillions of bad derivatives dumped on them, or that the US debt levels keep going up and up and up EVERY day, or that our entire Congress has been bought and paid for. NONE OF IT seems to matter...

Our country and society are crumbling before our eyes - which is exactly how they want it to collapse: piece by piece, bit by bit, and inch by inch - a completely controlled demolition that NO ONE is going to notice until they can't do a damn thing about it... At the rate we are going we are going to wake up in 20 years in a New World Order and wonder how in the hell it happened. Their plan, from where i'm sitting, appears to be that we crumble instead of collapse because that's how they will maintain control until they finally own all of us.

They're winning. They've been winning for years and there's no end in sight... that's what makes me ANGUISH and worst of all is there does not appear to be a damn thing any of us can do about it but prepare for a collapse that may never happen.

We're being boiled like frogs and we're the only ones who notice and we have no escape from the Pot... it is enough to make someone go crazy and worst yet is not a single one of us could go back to sleep if we tried. We're stuck here now watching it all in slllooowww motion full well knowing what's going on...
Stun Lee and Win
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
83.5%

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:31 am » Safari 8.0.3 Safari 8.0.3  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

The Bankruptcy of The United States

United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303

Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House:

"Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner’s report that will lead to our demise.

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only...
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm » Firefox 36.0 Firefox 36.0  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-2 ... nt-5909356

If ever you needed proof the US is not, was not and never has been the "global leader" in anything then this is it.

Rule Britannia - London rules the world. The great banking families infiltrated China through the Hong Kong "hand over" and began organising their shift away from the Western Hemisphere.

The USA - that one, shining beacon of anti-banker hope. The dream barely survived a generation. She's used up, hollowed out, make completely enslaved to the very families she was created to overthrow. All that is left now in this half century plot of retribution is to leave her and her people completely destitute, sick, diseased and dying.
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:38 pm » Firefox 36.0 Firefox 36.0  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-2 ... nt-5914651

The stench of the Clintons! I might have known that those bastards would have a financial stake in the fascist Junta! Words escape me, but wherever the Clintons are involved you know that the Zionists are deeply involved.
Mr. Clinton was involved is deregulating financials so the zionists could rob Americans blind, now they are in Ukraine. Bidens son is in the Fracking business in Ukraine. So too are the Clintons. f**k 'em. I hope the rebels in the east boot the Clinton skum out of Ukraine!
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:14 pm » Safari 8.0.6 Safari 8.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Picked up this from a newsletter which I get sent from a book I previously bought called Wake Up. Reminded me of a certain someone who was always recommending that we all get into trading options.

Derivatives That Will Lose You Money

The trickier the times, the greater the opportunities for profit (and loss), and we are now firmly in tricky times. We have spoken and written before about the imperative of seeing through the fog of financial battle in order to achieve success. By this, we mean focus on a few things where the level of certainty is greater than it is, vis-à-vis the vast morass of financial instruments available for speculation, most of which will lose most people most of their money.

An example being call options; apart from inside traders, of which there are of course none among the readers of our newsletters, call options are the equivalent of the National Lottery. Buyers of these are 99% certain to lose their money. That is because, although they may choose the correct stock, they are likely to be unaware of duration risk (the call option expiring before the stock goes up), or of the implied price of the volatility of the underlying stock, which is generally too high.

The writers of the call options on the other hand, who are normally institutional, almost always do better. And of course, the biggest winners are the brokers who trade them – they are the Camelot equivalent of this particular market. Quite often, chartist forecasters suggest using call options to add leverage to stock recommendations, but the fact is most chartists we have met have no money to speak of. So here is another tip – why would you follow the recommendations of a stock market or financial forecaster who is impoverished? The answer of course, is that you shouldn’t.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby d2thdr » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:37 pm » Google Chrome 43.0.235 Google Chrome 43.0.235  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

I saw this on Zero hedge once and saved it. Cannot give the original link as I do not have it.

ZeroHedge wrote: If you looked at the U.S. economy under a microscope, what you’d see is a gigantic cancerous blob of cronyism surrounded by tech startups and huge prisons. If you zeroed in on the cancerous tumour, at the nucleus you’d see a network of crony institutions like the Federal Reserve, intelligence agencies, TBTF Wall Street banks and defence contractors. Pretty close to that, you’d probably find the Ford Foundation, Templeton Foundation, Clinton Foundation. A veritable clearinghouse for cronyism masquerading as a charity.
In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby d2thdr » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:56 pm » Google Chrome 43.0.235 Google Chrome 43.0.235  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

The Triumph of Gold

In 1985 by Dr. Franz Pick, in the book "The Triumph of Gold" wrote,

"Since most ordinary people, bankers, and company presidents have never studied currency theory, they swallow it hook, line, and sinker when the bond salesmen tell them, "a dollar is a dollar." That piece of propaganda should be rewritten to say "a dollar is 3¢." The nominal dollar is officially worth no more than 14¢ of its 1940 value, unofficially only 3¢.

If computed in 1940 constant dollars, not more than $1,380 exists of the US $46,000 per capita gross public and private debt. More than $44,628 has been destroyed by inflation. But sadly, the owners of this debt do not want to hear about it. They do not wish to know that bonds are issued by governments with the sole purpose of debasement.

To my knowledge, no government in history has paid its debts in currency equal to the purchasing power of the currency lent to them. The people always lose their money on bonds.

It angers me. Bond salesmen should be thrown into the East River."
In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby d2thdr » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:57 pm » Google Chrome 43.0.235 Google Chrome 43.0.235  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

A quote from Le Metropole Cafe, "we will have deflation in everything we own, and inflation in everything we use". This is partly true. It is true during the run up to the rubber band snapping. It is true until we hit the waterfall. At that point I have my own version of the quote. "We will have hyperDEflation in everything measured against real money, GOLD, and we will have hyperINflation in everything measured against paper dollars."
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby Laura » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:30 am » Google Chrome 42.0.231 Google Chrome 42.0.231  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 960 x 600 960 x 600

A Saul Hogwash production (Spike Milligan's big movie maker) a comment on the IMF Pandora's (NATO?) Box article:

"When sociopaths collide.
The whole circus is coming down, and each character is checking their leverage, grasping at whatever they can to keep the tent up, and NOT be held responsible for the collapse.

Like watching gladiators trading blows.
The winners get incarceration, the losers get to leave their bodies"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-1 ... nt-6313399
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby d2thdr » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 pm » Google Chrome 43.0.235 Google Chrome 43.0.235  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

This one by Kunstler http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/ ... wansville/

America, count your blessings. Tattoos, obesity, drug use, and shiftlessness are all basically behavioral choices. You don’t need a finance minister or a central banker to overcome those problems.
:D
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby Laura » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 pm » Google Chrome 46.0.245 Google Chrome 46.0.245  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

John Hathaway is the grey eminence I listen to when he speaks on gold. This article summarizes best the mechanics underlying that wizard-of-oz like machine that keeps on producing a completely reality de-coupled gold-price-signal that for historical reasons is still accepted as a value-indicating, market-discovered price in the real world by miners and gold investors - albeit increasingly reluctantly. The bare fact that bucket shops such as COMEX or the LME are referred to as "commodity exchanges" is an insult for anyone with at least one functioning brain cell left.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-1 ... nt-7041733
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:01 am » Safari 9.0.2 Safari 9.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 pm » Google Chrome 46.0.245 Google Chrome 46.0.245  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-0 ... nt-7144086

If Bass wants to corner a market, why doesn't he buy COMEX gold (300:1 naked shortiness) and then stand for delivery?
Because he knows it isn't a market, and that even though he would be right he would lose because the COMEX would settle in cash, then the IRS would start auditing him.
Because he has accepted a seat at the table and become an agent of the USG and the banking elite, fighting their economoc wars.
He aspires to be Soros-like, start picking Presidents, overthrowing countries, etc. In other words, STARTING WARS.
Because he's just another greedy (redundant) sociopathic talking his book.
These guys are destroyers, plain and simple. Once they have thrown giant nations into chaos, they will sit safely back and enjoy their ill-gotten gains WHILE YOUR CHILDREN GO OFF TO WAR, YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR JOB AND START WONDERING WHERE YOUR NEXT MEAL COMES FROM. These guys are far more dangerous than politicians.
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:07 pm » Google Chrome 46.0.245 Google Chrome 46.0.245  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

Paul Mason 02/03/15

Yesterday the British chancellor George Osborne accused me — from the front bench and under parliamentary privilege — of being a “revolutionary Marxist”. Various media have reported that I am “advising” the Labour Party. Neither of these claims is true.
I have left Channel 4 News to become a freelance journalist, writing a weekly Guardian column, with a wide range of other projects at the planning stage, including a Medium blog called Mosquito Ridge.
I have agreed to contribute a lecture to Labour’s The New Economics series, following prestigious names such as Joseph Stiglitz, Yanis Varoufakis, Marianna Mazzucato and Simon Wren-Lewis. I will be focusing on unconvetnional monetary policy and the democratisation of central banks.
That’s all.
It’s up to the Labour Party whether they listen to what I say. But it is very specifically not formal advice.
As to Mr Osborne’s claim that I am “revolutionary Marxist” it is completely inaccurate. I am radical social democrat who favours the creation of a peer-to-peer sector (co-ops, open source etc) alongside the market and the state, as part of a long transition to a post-capitalist economy. There’s a comprehensive critique of Bolshevism in my latest book, Postcapitalism: A Guide to Our Future.
In the next months I will likely be travelling to hostile environments, repressive regimes and seeking access to societies where, with one Google search, people will discover that the government of my own country considers me a “revolutionary Marxist”. I will keep you posted on the outcome of that.
As for the Mao/Mickey Mouse jibe, I was tailed for hours in 2008 in Beijing by the secret police of Mr Osborne’s favourite Marxist government, after interviewing the victims of Mao’s Great Leap Forward. I am happy to state that Mao was a despot whose policies killed millions; I look forward to hearing Mr Osborne say that on his next trip to China.
Mickey Mouse on the other hand is a universal 20th century icon representing the triumph of the little guy against the bully, the innocent against the corrupt, the weak against the strong. I am happy to be identified with those ideals.

https://www.facebook.com/paulmasonnews/
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:02 pm » Google Chrome 51.0.270 Google Chrome 51.0.270  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

In view of nwo puppet osborne's nhs threat to Brexiters this morning, this rough and ready comment is appropriate:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... nt-7686680
new fleur de lis Jun 14, 2016 6:17 PM

Good luck to the Brits trying to escape the EU/NWO slave ship.
I still think that the EU/NWO parasites are ready for the escape attempt.
Problem is that even on the remote chance that the Brits break for the border, the parasites will be hot on their heels for the next phase.
EU/NWO parasites like to feed on other people, and cannot exist on their own.
So no matter what gets built post-Brexit, the parasites will worm their way in.
Of course they will do so whilst stating the highest goals, doncha know.
But isn't that always the case.
Next thing you know the parasites are setting policy and running the show.
Back to square one
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:32 pm » Google Chrome 51.0.270 Google Chrome 51.0.270  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

One couldn't possibly repeat this comment
http://zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-03/re ... nt-7921228

the poster is 'damicol' & the indexing is always one step down :roll: :whistle: :think: :silent: :silent: :silent:
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

Postby Laura » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:33 am » Google Chrome 51.0.270 Google Chrome 51.0.270  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

....The next revolution just behind multi-national manufacturing was multi-national banking being there to supply capital to these multi-national ventures. Then they took over multi-national press, multi-national transportation, multi-national communications, etc... There is not much they don’t have their fingers in.

As an IT manager in banking I saw it first hand over 40 years. What happened is multi-national banks and businesses formed cartels that basically told nations how to run. Then came the next step of “nation stripping” where multi-national banks and businesses formed cartel(s) to rip resources from countries then abandon them. In the process of doing this the majority of the worlds governments were now dependent on “big money” from every thing from reelection to survival. I once heard a top banker brag he could strip the monetary resources from a third world country in 3 days.

In the last 20 years multi-national banks and businesses have replaced representative government with bought and paid for government through most of the world. There are pockets of governmental resistence but for the most part they are all bought and paid for. As their agenda becomes more and more apparent to people, like moving the third world to the west they will get more and more pockets of push back but they expect it will happen as they dictate.

The one item that has sealed this whole process was currency. When the barriers came down to move currency from one countries bank to another countries bank almost over night it sealed their lock on you and I. The one item that may destroy their game is when fiat currency fails to work...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-2 ... nt-8009898
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
54.3%

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Forum