Ranting Pixel8r

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Ranting Pixel8r

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 am » Safari 6.1.1 Safari 6.1.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Getting really mad at the way things are going in the west this morning, so thought I'd let off some steam on here.

What is making me particularly mad today is thinking about the QE that the west is doing. We have private central banks (which are privately owned by the financial elite), creating currency via QE, which is being used to purchase government debt and take bankers toxic debt off their hands at face value. So the bankers are creating currency, giving it to themselves and then using it to offload their toxic debt on to the public and also further ensnare us via buying treasuries/gilts. So the public (us) is getting royally shafted by the bankers, triply via currency depreciation, increased debt and buying of the banks toxic loan books @ 100% book.

On top of that we also have the completely loony 'help to buy' scheme in the UK where they 'help' people to buy over priced houses that they can't afford while giving guarantee to the banks on their part of the loans. So having done the QE and bought the UK failed banks, they are now repeating the mess that got its into this situation in the first place, namely lending ever more against houses and thinking they can never go down.

How is it possible that they are getting away with this and the public isn't waking up to what the hell is actually happening? Riots in the streets and bankers getting strung up is what I expect, come on lets have it… :twisted:
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Re: Ranting Pixel8r

Postby wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 am » Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

When the average person needs help to buy the average house then its overpriced
when the govt bonds are rejected and the interest rate rises those average people
will have their average houses repossessed and no one will help them escape the
debt that they now owe .
No assets, no savings, trapped by debt for many years to come, those people will
be competing with each other in a shrinking job market against others who have
come from countries with a far lower standard of living.
The blame will be put on the average Pole Romanian Somalian etc instead of
the spiv money men who engineered this whole scenario.
As our fiat currency collapses and Cypriot styled bail ins are required to stabilise
the system the middle classes will be destroyed.
Of course it wont work, its not designed to work, its designed to destroy.
A desperate people will be presented with a new political alternative and a new system
they will be so desperate that they will accept whatever creates stability.
The gold that backs that system has already been accumulated and the people will
have none of it.They sold it at bargain basement prices trying to stave off the bailiffs.
The time for getting angry has passed long ago, the scene has been set .
Be grateful instead that you were smart enough to see it coming and positioned yourself
to escape the worst
wee Jinky
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
1.5%

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 am » Safari 6.1.1 Safari 6.1.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 am wrote:Be grateful instead that you were smart enough to see it coming and positioned yourself to escape the worst

I guess that is something but I am more mad about how the country has been taken over by the backdoor than my own personal situation, I can't believe that the UK public hasn't woken up to what is being done to them. :cry:
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 am » Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

You have tried to explain and warn as many people as possible as have I
they have looked at you as a tin foil hat wearing nutter as they have me(vast majority)
Some have taken pleasure during the recent smackdown at my on paper loss.
I suspect they will be at the head of the queue looking for help when the shtf.
You can fool all the people some of the time blah blah
its just human nature that the fleecing will occur, history rhymes and the rich grow fat
Im angry as well but I accept theres little I can do and what little I can do falls on mostly
deaf ears
vive la revolution comrade Pix
wee Jinky
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
1.5%

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am » Safari 6.1.1 Safari 6.1.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

I guess the effort I have made by doing this website is worth something, but it just seems that it is still the backwater not gaining much attention for the things discussed on here.

Here's last years web traffic report for 24k , which shows we had on average 5000 unique viewers per month. Shame that so many just browse rather than add their own dimension to the discussions. Sheep being lead to the slaughter by Cameron and his merry men. :silent:

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm » Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

Speaking personally, this site really has been 24k
an oasis in a desert of misinformation and deceit.
Without it I would be left with gei and hpc to discuss the situation.
I doubt I would have survived intact
Don't ever doubt the worth of what you have done :thumbup:
wee Jinky
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
1.5%

Postby warpig » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:51 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

No one gives a sh_it until it directly affects them. As long as they can pay for their standard of living, they don't care. Very few think inter-generation in terms of quality of life, it seems to be the curse of the working class attitude in my experience.

I tried, I did my bit and if anyone comes to me for help I'll obviously help them, but I'm not expecting anyone to knock on my door anytime soon. 3 people I know bought gold and silver based on info I fed them, they're OK with the current decline because they understand why they bought into PM's in the first place.

The problem is most people watch TV all the time and if you just rely on the mainstream media, you'd have no idea how grave the situation is. Conversely, I watch zero TV and I read up to 7 hours per day, I expect most of you are the same. There was an article on the dailymail website last week that said 25% of the population put TV down as their primary hobby. That's positively frightening... :thumbdown:
"There can be no other criterion, no other standard than gold. Yes, gold which never changes, which can be turned into ingots bars, coins, which has no nationality and which is eternally and universally accepted as the unalterable fiduciary value par excellence"

"Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money, bets against 6,000 years of recorded human history."

Charles de Gaulle
warpig
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
Progress to next rank:
15.1%

Postby wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 1280 x 1024

There was an article on the dailymail website last week that said 25% of the population put TV down as their primary hobby. That's positively frightening... :thumbdown:

and therein lies the major problem
it has become an incredibly powerful medium to brainwash the masses
remember that in 2008 they only knew there were issues after the event
and that the govt ony had 2 hrs to act before total financial collapse was inevitable
This time will be no different
I posted on an earlier thread 'gold p***' about the endless amount of gold mining progs
that we are being subjected to atm
Why
is it to condition the masses to the reality that gold is a fekker of a thing to find and mine
and consequently has much value
it does however raise the consciousness and gets it into the mainstream for future events
wee Jinky
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
1.5%

Postby Stun Lee and Win » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

wee Jinky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm wrote:Speaking personally, this site really has been 24k
an oasis in a desert of misinformation and deceit.
Without it I would be left with gei and hpc to discuss the situation.

Yeah, this is by far the best economics website on the internet. :clap: And the posters here, although we are only few in number are all resoundingly excellent. :thumbup:

If this rant has been caused by the latest Nationwide figures, then you have my commiserations. TPTB really are utter &%$&%/$.
Stun Lee and Win
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
83.5%

Postby Laura » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:15 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

Pixel8r » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 am wrote:
How is it possible that they are getting away with this and the public isn't waking up to what the hell is actually happening?

Each time I try to reply, I don't like what I have typed.

Dear Pix, please tell me your question is rhetorical.
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
66.3%

Postby Pixel8r » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 am » Safari 7.0.1 Safari 7.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

Laura » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:15 pm wrote:Dear Pix, please tell me your question is rhetorical.

Yes of corse am just trying to get some conversation going... Sure I know that the public is locked into the matrix being fed xfactor and don't really expect them to even have a thought about what is being done to them.

Can live in hope that the more we write on here that it will spread bit by bit, I know I am clutching at straws though.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Does Commute Abit » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm » Firefox 26.0 Firefox 26.0  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

The frustration will remain amongst us all until interest rates go up. Until then the toxic indebted nature of the UK economy is mostly hidden, indeed things look like boom-time again to many, although this is just a consequence of the artificially low rates. While rates are this low, we are the wrong side of government policy and of the majority view that the crisis is over. Look at this story today - to keep IRs low, Carney is now thinking of changing the 7% unemployment target for IR rises :
http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... rest-rates

But don't hold your breath waiting for rates to go up, as Carney shows, it could be years. What I didnt expect a few years back when was such a takedown on gold during such a prolonged period of negative real interest rates. The market clearly is easily manipulated by paper positions held by those in power. Also, bitcoin has eaten into the small gold buyers market, notably in China and abroad. I guess nothing is certain as almost nobody saw crytocurrencies as emerging during the golden bull era for gold, when posters like G0ldfinger were encouraging a few years back for us to move pension pots into gold and betting on $200+ oil by 2014.

Some real credit (no pun) to those that saw the digital cryptocurrency trend building up from far back - Victor Broom et al.

So what to do in the next year? That depends on your timeframe, age and personal circumstances.

I've decided - partly by age, partly by being fed up with poor landlords and partly by personal circumstances - to settle down, get a mortgage and sacrifice much of my savings for a pretty good house at a pretty good price that came to be available. This will never make me any money (or thats the plan). I simply hope for any gains in value It suits my move to more of a family man - I now spend more time doing DIY, enjoying the local area now I am settled in one place (walks etc) and preparing to grow my own food, and less time considering things about economics (I have far less in savings).

I guess what I am saying is that I have decided to take myself out of the frustrations of the system while the low interest rate mini-boom runs its course. I will work on family and relationship life, and new work skills, and try and not get frustrated with manipulated markets and artificially generated booms. It looks like a boom-bust will develop in the UK economy over the next couple of years, and we will all be losers on this forum with gold until a Northern Rock style event suddenly makes us winners. I suggest finding a healthy way to deal with this day-in-day-out media putdown until things change, and not to hang on to any scrap of bad news, and build up ill feeling, like some of the regulars on HPC have done.

As I've said before, the gold market doesnt really merit daily commentary, as things dont change so quickly. What merits daily comment is how to improve your life during a period of hardship when the world is against you - how to keep morale up etc.
Does Commute Abit
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
59.4%

Postby Laura » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven Windows Seven  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

Sorry, that was a daft question of mine.

Pixel8r » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 am wrote:
Can live in hope that the more we write on here that it will spread bit by bit, I know I am clutching at straws though.

If only one person takes note, then you have done your job.
For me, passive anarchy is now the only route to take.
The hardest part of that is avoiding taking part (as much as possible).
The easiest is, thanks to the ultra-successful (in the UK) msm group-think programme, is finding out what the herd are thinking/doing.
I know that sounds harsh & aloof, but there is nothing one can do to alter their play until they are individually ready to wake up.
Note: At the risk of being kicked off this great site, my idea of waking up is in the sig. - but please don't label it 'fringe'.
Apologies for the metaphysical slant, but it's what I have been freely 'locked' into for a long time, & I'm getting happily worse.
Peel back one layer & another is found.
Is this making any sense/connection with the topic?
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
66.3%

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm » Safari 7.0.1 Safari 7.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

Does Commute Abit » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm wrote:The frustration will remain amongst us all until interest rates go up. Until then the toxic indebted nature of the UK economy is mostly hidden, indeed things look like boom-time again to many, although this is just a consequence of the artificially low rates. While rates are this low, we are the wrong side of government policy and of the majority view that the crisis is over. Look at this story today - to keep IRs low, Carney is now thinking of changing the 7% unemployment target for IR rises :
http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... rest-rates

Negative real interest rates are usually very good for gold.

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Hooloovoo » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:21 pm » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

It is hard for most people to come to terms with that they have been lied to all their lives.
It's much more convenient just to ignore the overwhelming facts.

In fact the facts are so overwhelming and full of factual facts, that people who are stressed out economically and need the information the most have neither the time nor resources to go through the material and try to understand it.
The vast majority therefore just pushes the evidence away - If they are a bit industrios they might ask themselves - "who is more reliable? - 95% of educated advisors and news networks or some dudes on the internet". Very rarely does that answer fall out to our favour.

I didn't realise how hard it would be to convince people when I started my personal crusade to convert the economical heathens - like most of the crusades, it didn't turn out to well.

I got tired of hitting the wall of ignorance consistently and basically just gave up on trying to forcibly convince anybody - that is impossible, people have to realise these things by themselves and one by one - for most that realisation will come too late.

The best we can do is to have forums like these where people who are ready to come to their senses and think for themselves, can get some solidation that they are not alone and learn something on the way.
Hooloovoo
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
66%

Postby Acton Boy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm » Safari Mobile 7.0 Safari Mobile 7.0  iPad iPad  Screen Resolution: 768 x 1024 768 x 1024

Hooloovoo » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:21 pm wrote:It is hard for most people to come to terms with that they have been lied to all their lives.
It's much more convenient just to ignore the overwhelming facts.

In fact the facts are so overwhelming and full of factual facts, that people who are stressed out economically and need the information the most have neither the time nor resources to go through the material and try to understand it.
The vast majority therefore just pushes the evidence away - If they are a bit industrios they might ask themselves - "who is more reliable? - 95% of educated advisors and news networks or some dudes on the internet". Very rarely does that answer fall out to our favour.

I didn't realise how hard it would be to convince people when I started my personal crusade to convert the economical heathens - like most of the crusades, it didn't turn out to well.

I got tired of hitting the wall of ignorance consistently and basically just gave up on trying to forcibly convince anybody - that is impossible, people have to realise these things by themselves and one by one - for most that realisation will come too late.

The best we can do is to have forums like these where people who are ready to come to their senses and think for themselves, can get some solidation that they are not alone and learn something on the way.

Well said !! :clap:

And may I add, many thanks to our host of this site who has put countless hours into a cause that he believes in.

I THANK YOU SIR , :clap:
Random avatar
Acton Boy
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
78.3%

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 pm » Safari 7.0.1 Safari 7.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

Thinking to myself to tonight about how amazed I am with the amount of trust and hope there is still in the world, even after the world being taken to the brink in 2008. Generally business people I speak with currently are all talking about how the recovery is just around the corner, with equity and property markets partying like nothing has happened. The bankers must love this like leading lambs to the slaughter, they must feel invincible in how easily they can control things these days.

I do get the feeling that they realise that they won't be able to get away with these tricks for to much longer though, the rise in certain physical assets (art, high end property...) points the way that TPTB are positioning themselves. We are in the middle of a massive financial crisis where no one knows for sure that their money will be returned to them, yet we have financial assets all breaking into bubble territory and tangible assets in bear markets. Trust and hope is the only reason that they have managed to do this, both will be completely lost in the next fleecing which appears to be just around the corner to me... Hold tight.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby warpig » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 am » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

I lost another one this weekend. I went to stay with a friend who was very clued up about the world when I last spoke to him and now he thinks the UK will do OK, although he still thinks the US will be fubar. He's got a 9 week old son and he wants to move house and I think that's got a lot to do with it. People have to get on with their lives and so they turn to hope... If no one on TV is telling them to be financially cautious then they think everything must be OK...

I was also told by another friend over Christmas that whilst I was right about the housing crash and the Euro, he thinks I've missed the boat on housing now, I told him his boat has holes in it... :D
"There can be no other criterion, no other standard than gold. Yes, gold which never changes, which can be turned into ingots bars, coins, which has no nationality and which is eternally and universally accepted as the unalterable fiduciary value par excellence"

"Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money, bets against 6,000 years of recorded human history."

Charles de Gaulle
warpig
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
Progress to next rank:
15.1%

Postby Victor_Broom » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 am » Firefox 26.0 Firefox 26.0  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 1680 x 1050

Hooloovoo » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:I didn't realise how hard it would be to convince people when I started my personal crusade to convert the economical heathens - like most of the crusades, it didn't turn out to well.

Yep, that's it right there. It's so frustrating, although I have given up on being frustrated now...
Victor_Broom
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
30.4%

Postby Stun Lee and Win » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:03 am » Google Chrome 31.0.165 Google Chrome 31.0.165  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

I got The World at War for Christmas and was watching one interview with a German lady talking about April 1945 and how her mother was listening to Goebbels saying that Berlin would remain German and that Vienna would be reconquered very soon. The lady told her mother that that was ridiculous and that the war was lost. The mother replied that surely Mr Goebbels wouldn't lie to us at a time like this? It is truly terrifying how stupid people are.

The only success that I have had is by Socratic questioning, why is everyone poorer now than 20 years ago despite the enormous advances in technology? 99% of people won't get past that stage.
Stun Lee and Win
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
83.5%

Return to Main Discussion Forum