Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby d2thdr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm » Google Chrome 36.0.198 Google Chrome 36.0.198  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

I suspect MI5 is involved in this with or without the help of CIA. Most conflict money is routed through London. What is better for London than to encourage even more conflict.
In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
User avatar
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby triple-agent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 pm » Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

Pixel8r » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 am wrote:
triple-agent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 pm wrote:voiceprint analysis of the intercepts says otherwise
russian tv report now 'crap' because it doesn't fit your theory
Janes expert says no - not air to air
there's a lot of evidence that says the BUK was sent to russia

not to mention the google cache catch

The US and Brits secret service have ways of manipulating all sorts of internet data and social media, so nothing can be trusted. Voiceprint analysis done by who I doubt an independent source.

Not my theory just stating what I see, that we shouldn't jump to conclusions based on the flaky evidence that has been supplied so far. I actually haven't made up my mind yet at all and am open to any possibility, unlike yourself. Based on past events, Iraq WMD, that leads me to doubt anything that comes out of US intelligence.

There is also lots of evidence of Ukraine deploying BUK the day ahead of the disaster. All I am trying to do is keep an open mind and not jump to any conclusions, as the western controlled media has done.


we differ on what we see as evidence, its as simple as that. Therefore, it is perhaps best if i take a break from this thread until new evidence presents itself.

btw, I rarely jump to conclusions as this thread shows: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1134

edit to add - you say that you are keeping an open mind yet this opinion resonates with your own? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyZWtvU6Tg
Last edited by triple-agent on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
triple-agent
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
70.7%
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby d2thdr » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 pm » Google Chrome 36.0.198 Google Chrome 36.0.198  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
User avatar
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Hooloovoo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 pm » Safari 5.0.6 Safari 5.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

Situation is a bit tense at the moment.

It doesn't really help that:

Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine to fend off Putin-backed rebels

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/22/pentagon-team-dispatched-to-ukraine-amid-crisis-wi/?page=all#pagebreak

or how about:

Dutch mayor wants Vladimir Putin's daughter Maria deported

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/23/mh17-dutch-mayor-vladimir-putin-daughter-deport

Those are not good ways to defuse a tense situation.
User avatar
Hooloovoo
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
66%
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Location: Russia

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Hooloovoo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:30 pm » Safari 5.0.6 Safari 5.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

triple-agent » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm wrote:there's a lot of evidence that says the BUK was sent to russia


Don't worry - BUK 312 has been found in good condition inside Ukraine:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com.tr/2014/07/ukraine-caught-in-third-major-lie-magic.html
User avatar
Hooloovoo
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
66%
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Location: Russia

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 am » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Slowly slowly catchy monkey...

A chessboard drenched in blood

By Pepe Escobar


"The intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy." Everyone remembers the Downing Street Memo, which unveiled the Bush/Blair "policy" in the run-up to the 2003 bombing/invasion/occupation of Iraq. The "policy" was to get rid of Saddam Hussein via a lightning war. The justification was "terrorism" and (non-existent) weapons of mass destruction (WMD), which had "disappeared", mounted in trucks, deep into Syria. Forget about intelligence and facts.

The tragedy of MH17 - turned, incidentally, into a WMD - might be seen as a warped rerun of imperial policy in Iraq. No need for a memo this time. The "policy" of the Empire of Chaos is clear, and multi-pronged; diversify the "pivot to Asia" by establishing a beachhead in Ukraine to sabotage trade between Europe and Russia; expand the North Atlantic Treaty Organization to Ukraine; break the Russia-China strategic partnership; prevent by all means the trade/economic integration of Eurasia, from the Russia-Germany partnership to the New Silk Roads converging from China to the Ruhr; keep Europe under US hegemony.

The key reason why Russian President Vladimir Putin did not "invade" Eastern Ukraine - as much as he's been enticed to by Washington/NATO - to stop a US military adviser-facilitated running slaughter of civilians is that he does not want to antagonize the European Union, Russia's top trading partner.

Crucially, Washington's intervention in Kosovo invoking R2P - Responsibility to Protect - was justified at the time for exactly the same reasons a Russian intervention in Donetsk and Luhansk could be totally justified now. Except that Moscow won't do it - because the Kremlin is playing a very long game...
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 am » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

1 month ago Intel about Ukraine military jets using passenger planes as cover for bombing raids. English Subtitles.

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Laura » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 pm » Google Chrome 34.0.184 Google Chrome 34.0.184  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 960 x 544 960 x 544

Yes, very good; but no mention of those pulling the strings; or which 'club' they belong to.
Instead we get the same old mind warping terms like "American", & "U.S. military advisor"; & puppets hot at the time, "Bush-Blair". All distractions to keep the gentile masses focussed on the wrong track.

Pixel8r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 am wrote:Slowly slowly catchy monkey...

A chessboard drenched in blood

By Pepe Escobar


"The intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy." Everyone remembers the Downing Street Memo, which unveiled the Bush/Blair "policy" in the run-up to the 2003 bombing/invasion/occupation of Iraq. The "policy" was to get rid of Saddam Hussein via a lightning war. The justification was "terrorism" and (non-existent) weapons of mass destruction (WMD), which had "disappeared", mounted in trucks, deep into Syria. Forget about intelligence and facts.

The tragedy of MH17 - turned, incidentally, into a WMD - might be seen as a warped rerun of imperial policy in Iraq. No need for a memo this time. The "policy" of the Empire of Chaos is clear, and multi-pronged; diversify the "pivot to Asia" by establishing a beachhead in Ukraine to sabotage trade between Europe and Russia; expand the North Atlantic Treaty Organization to Ukraine; break the Russia-China strategic partnership; prevent by all means the trade/economic integration of Eurasia, from the Russia-Germany partnership to the New Silk Roads converging from China to the Ruhr; keep Europe under US hegemony.

The key reason why Russian President Vladimir Putin did not "invade" Eastern Ukraine - as much as he's been enticed to by Washington/NATO - to stop a US military adviser-facilitated running slaughter of civilians is that he does not want to antagonize the European Union, Russia's top trading partner.

Crucially, Washington's intervention in Kosovo invoking R2P - Responsibility to Protect - was justified at the time for exactly the same reasons a Russian intervention in Donetsk and Luhansk could be totally justified now. Except that Moscow won't do it - because the Kremlin is playing a very long game...
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
User avatar
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.5%
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 pm » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Laura » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm wrote:Yes, very good; but no mention of those pulling the strings; or which 'club' they belong to.
Instead we get the same old mind warping terms like "American", & "U.S. military advisor"; & puppets hot at the time, "Bush-Blair". All distractions to keep the gentile masses focussed on the wrong track.

TPTB cover their tracks and never let their fingers be seen. What do you think is their master plan, starting world war 3 to reduce population?
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Laura » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:47 pm » Google Chrome 34.0.184 Google Chrome 34.0.184  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 960 x 544 960 x 544

My warped view?
If reducing the population is on the agenda, then maintaining financial control whatever the cost in lives works in their favour.
Killing their own; killing disobedient presidents, bankers with a conscience, is normal.
These parasites have more control now than ever. Wiping out 90% of the population is not an issue, as long as it doesn't touch them. They only have a problem if matters become a little too nuclear.

Edit: Following today's news from Nigeria, any ebola cases in Peckham within the next three weeks will present a change in emphasis, & not just for uk property values.
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
User avatar
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.5%
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Laura » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am » Google Chrome 34.0.184 Google Chrome 34.0.184  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 960 x 544 960 x 544

I have not been able to watch the video above, so apologies if any of this is on it.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-mh17 ... orce-jets/

Entry And Exit holes from bullets in the area of the Cockpit. This is not speculation, but analysis of clear facts:
the cockpit shows clear evidence of bullet holes. You can see the entry holes and
some exit points. The edges of the bullet holes are bent inwards,
these are much smaller and round in shape. A 30mm calibre. The exit
holes are less well formed and the edges are torn outwards.
Furthermore it is visible that the exit holes have torn the double
aluminium skin and bent them outwards. That is to say, splinters from
inside the cockpit blew through the outside of the cabin. The open
rivets have also been bent outwards….There is only one conclusion one can make, and that is that this: the
aircraft was not hit by a missile. The damage to the aircraft is
exclusively in the cockpit area.
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
User avatar
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.5%
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Good find Laura. Do a search on google news for MH17 and it has nothing of the above, the western media is doing a very good coverup job, Ukraine fighters are making sure no one can get near the site to properly investigate. Meanwhile we have Europe and the UK beating the war drum and talking of tough new sanctions to damage the Russian economy.

I wonder how long it is going to take for the blackbox data to be released?
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 am » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 am » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Amazing that still no proof emerges from the US! I think this will backfire on them soon with Europe starting to doubt what they are being got into. Russia has only got to hike gas prices and Europe is going to freeze this winter.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am » Safari 7.0.5 Safari 7.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Changed your mind yet TA?

US analysts conclude MH17 downed by aircraft

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”...


...Retired Lufthansa pilot Peter Haisenko had also weighed in on the new shootdown theory with Parry and pointed to the entry and exit holes centred around the cockpit.

“You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likely that of a 30mm caliber projectile.

“The edge of the other, the larger and slightly frayed exit holes, show shreds of metal pointing produced by the same caliber projectiles. Moreover, it is evident that these exit holes of the outer layer of the double aluminum reinforced structure are shredded or bent — outwardly.”

He deduced that in order to have some of those holes fraying inwardly, and the others fraying outwardly, there had to have been a second fighter firing into the cockpit from the airliner’s starboard side. This is critical, as no surface-fired missile (or shrapnel) hitting the airliner could possibly punch holes into the cockpit from both sides of the plane...
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
User avatar
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket
 
Posts: 17792
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: South West UK

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby Stun Lee and Win » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm » Google Chrome 36.0.198 Google Chrome 36.0.198  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

I am about 40 minutes through this and it has been really good so far.

Watch on youtube.com
User avatar
Stun Lee and Win
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
83.5%
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Shooting down of Malaysian Airlines MH17

Postby triple-agent » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 pm » Google Chrome 74.0.372 Google Chrome 74.0.372  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48691488

Are the denial brigade on here still peddling out the rt line?

Just like Salisbury, the Russians are complicit beyond any doubt
User avatar
triple-agent
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
70.7%
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


cron