How long till the end game plays out?

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

How long till the end game plays out?

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 pm » Safari 7.0.6 Safari 7.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

From what I can see we are approaching the end game when physical metal will run out and no longer be available to send east. Currently the east is buying physical metal at a quick pace and the west is keeping the price cheap for them to by selling loads of paper. This game can only continue as long as the west can continue to find metal, from whatever source, to send east. As soon as they run out the game ends and we move to a physical market where the price is set in the physical delivery markets and paper sales will become irrelevant.

So how long until we get to that time?

Harvey Organ thinks it is this year by December. I think they will probably find some way of robbing a bit more metal to keep it going for a few months more, so my best guess is March next year.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Re: How long till the end game plays out?

Postby wee Jinky » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm » Google Chrome 37.0.206 Google Chrome 37.0.206  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

If they let the price rise close to previous highs then i reckon a few will sell just to get their cash back especially if they then rig a bear trap
at just under the previous highs
this way they could restock with enough physical to keep the game on the road for a while longer.
UK election is 7th May so they will try to get through that ,the US is nov 2016 which is way to long to drag this out for.
I can smell the fear tho and ignoring Bo Peeps claim of 2k by December i would say much will come down to the situation in Syria.
12 months max is my gut feeling so i need to stack as much as possible as soon as possible.
as always the problem is someone who prefers looking at numbers on a bank statement.
wee Jinky
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
1.4%

Re: How long till the end game plays out?

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 pm » Safari 7.0.6 Safari 7.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I guess a lot of it comes down to things we can't actually see, like contracts the Chinese have on the western exchanges and when they decide to take it's time to take the last bit of metal.

Things are going to have to start moving very soon for Bo to retain any sort of credibility, he did nail himself to the mast really with the prediction. Much the same with Martin Armstrong and his DOW to double in two years one. I guess it must work for them in some way coming out with these wild predictions.

Did you catch what happened in the phone4u closure last week? Seems the 1% realise things are about to go very bad again and the don't care about how blatant their criminal their behaviour is they just just want the capital now.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Return to Main Discussion Forum