The Quickening

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

The Quickening

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 am » Safari 8.0.6 Safari 8.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

We are fast approaching the time that we have all been warning about for years, I feel that the quickening is finally starting. Global liquidity is drying up as the worlds credit markets seize.

The governments have blindfolded the sheeple into believing in the global recovery convincing them to get out and spend their money to try and create the life they should be living.

Greece, the birth place of democracy, has made a stand against the technocratic bankers... is this the start of the rest of the world waking up?
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Re: The Quickening

Postby d2thdr » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:06 pm » Google Chrome 43.0.235 Google Chrome 43.0.235  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

What is happening in China is IMO the big money panicking. The big domino is falling. PBoC has already thrown the kitchen sink at this. The money moving out of China is moving into something....but what?
In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 am » Safari 8.0.7 Safari 8.0.7  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I think the answer is gold. The US flooded the market with paper to try and control things but it won't work. Now the hype machine is in full effect talking about $800, those waiting will left watching the train leave the station.
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:59 pm » Safari 8.0.6 Safari 8.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby d2thdr » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:03 pm » Google Chrome 44.0.240 Google Chrome 44.0.240  Windows Vista Windows Vista  Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 1280 x 800

Yes gold is likely destination. However, the gullible farmers were herded like sheeple into the stock market. And now the market is more or less frozen. So I do not know if the small guy is putting money into gold as he may be trying to cover his margin call. That leaves the big guy. The big guy is trying to sell but the PBoC diktat prevents him from selling. Otherwise he is going into internment camp. Eleven Jinping is in control and he will throw every last one into Chinese gulag if he wants to. Then where is the Chinese money moving to? Mainland USA to purchase property? I expect gold will be sold more in China as the crisis bites which may free up more gold for the price to drop even more? Its a reasonable theory which is obviously not thought out well. I think the next target will be India. Dont know how they will do it, but its very likely.
In the world today there are only three assets, gold, oil and currencies. The paper currencies, so long admired and accepted are now in a war of self destruction. They will consume each other in an end battle of "I'm the last man standing but have lost all use as a unit of value".
d2thdr
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
3.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:41 pm » Safari 8.0.6 Safari 8.0.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

d2thdr ยป Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:03 pm wrote:Yes gold is likely destination. However, the gullible farmers were herded like sheeple into the stock market. And now the market is more or less frozen. So I do not know if the small guy is putting money into gold as he may be trying to cover his margin call. That leaves the big guy. The big guy is trying to sell but the PBoC diktat prevents him from selling. Otherwise he is going into internment camp. Eleven Jinping is in control and he will throw every last one into Chinese gulag if he wants to. Then where is the Chinese money moving to? Mainland USA to purchase property? I expect gold will be sold more in China as the crisis bites which may free up more gold for the price to drop even more? Its a reasonable theory which is obviously not thought out well. I think the next target will be India. Dont know how they will do it, but its very likely.

China & India realise the importance of gold. Sure it will and is being tried, but they will be very hard to change their minds IMO.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Return to Main Discussion Forum