Page 23 of 34

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:59 pm
by Laura
Pixel8r » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:55 am wrote:Interesting that there have been two mass shooting events over the last couple fo days in the US. Cynical me thinks something big about to drop next week, need to deflect?


IMHO you are no cynic dear Pix.
Would you settle for 'healthily sceptic'?
If so, who would disagree with your current view?

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:41 pm
by markinspain
Laura » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
Pixel8r » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:55 am wrote:Interesting that there have been two mass shooting events over the last couple fo days in the US. Cynical me thinks something big about to drop next week, need to deflect?


IMHO you are no cynic dear Pix.
Would you settle for 'healthily sceptic'?
If so, who would disagree with your current view?


Two `Jason Bournes` in one day? Deep State must be getting desperate!

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:50 pm
by Pixel8r
My guess is they will try and fill the news with anti gun calls for the next few days.

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:18 pm
by markinspain
Pixel8r » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:50 pm wrote:My guess is they will try and fill the news with anti gun calls for the next few days.


Just been watching Spanish TV news re the shooting. They went big on the white supremacy/anti-hispanic rhetoric and then followed it up with the anti-firearm rhetoric. The trouble is, most of the sheep over here believe every word the TV says!

Possible explanation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wO5eFgioj/?igshid=16n0jhyhogoc4

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:40 am
by Laura
markinspain » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:18 pm wrote:
Pixel8r » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:50 pm wrote:My guess is they will try and fill the news with anti gun calls for the next few days.


Just been watching Spanish TV news re the shooting. They went big on the white supremacy/anti-hispanic rhetoric and then followed it up with the anti-firearm rhetoric. The trouble is, most of the sheep over here believe every word the TV says!

Possible explanation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wO5eFgioj/?igshid=16n0jhyhogoc4


The proven Khazar system works so well in the modern age.
Fake who you are.
Bribe, blackmail and kill to own the money system.
Promote your own so you own the media
Create distraction.
No point going on. Hardly anyone 'gets it' as there are too many dots to join when critical thinking has been tuned-out of the beasts during the 'educational' phase.
Doomed? Guaranteed, in this toy dimension; short of a shift in human consciousness; but it's always like this because it's just a educational play.Always.

Tucked away in a hut in the peaceful hills, cooking for my man, drinking superb wine Listening to Oscar Peterson and Ray Brown through folded horn speakers driven by amplifiers that 'feel' like single-ended triodes, but hardly use any power, (kind of matters when living off-grid).
No desire for a yacht.
Can life get any better pre-asteroid?

Poor Pix? Brave Pix? Inviting this nutter onto his site a decade ago :wave: :thumbup: :roll: :lol:

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:47 pm
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:38 pm
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 am
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:58 pm
by Pixel8r
Image

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:46 pm
by Pixel8r
Premiering now

Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:36 am
by markinspain
Q/Trump related. Is the world submitting? (The photos didn´t open for me but the test is interesting).

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1165506279810523136.html

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:39 am
by Pixel8r
markinspain » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:36 am wrote:Q/Trump related. Is the world submitting? (The photos didn´t open for me but the test is interesting).

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1165506279810523136.html

Interesting thanks for the post. Images loaded fine for me.

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:35 am
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:43 am
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:43 pm
by Laura


Bottom right @ circa 19:56
"..... the secret is in the helicoid .... "

So beautiful to see that on a page.
It's not one time around, but the manipulated high-end gophers don't realise that.
Hence the tedious drama is enacted over and over again.

(Cue Boris :yawn: )

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:43 pm
by Pixel8r
Laura » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:43 pm wrote:Bottom right @ circa 19:56
"..... the secret is in the helicoid .... "

So beautiful to see that on a page.
It's not one time around, but the manipulated high-end gophers don't realise that.
Hence the tedious drama is enacted over and over again.

(Cue Boris :yawn: )

Those how don't learn are set to repeat in a sort of dwindling spiral until even they have to accept the reality of the nature of our experience. :thumbup:

Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:53 am
by Pixel8r
Watch on youtube.com


Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm
by Pixel8r
8chan could be back online as soon as next week, lawyer says

8chan owner Jim Watkins provided evidence to congressional staffers on Thursday to comply with a subpoena the House Homeland Security Committee issued him after a series of racist manifestos from mass shooters were posted on the site. His site has remained down since shortly after the shooting — but new statements made to The Verge suggest it may be coming back sooner than many expected.

According to Watkins’s lawyer, Benjamin Barr, 8chan’s owners hope to have the site back online in the next week or so. In his prepared remarks for the committee, Watkins said that 8chan is currently “offline voluntarily” and that it may come back online soon, once the site “is able to develop additional tools to counter illegal content under United States law.”

“This isn’t written in stone, but somewhere around a week, they hope to be back,” Barr said...

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:29 am
by markinspain
Could Q be John? Interesting video that slipped past from Stroppy Me.

Watch on youtube.com

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:28 am
by Pixel8r
markinspain » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:29 am wrote:Could Q be John? Interesting video that slipped past from Stroppy Me.

Watch on youtube.com

Further reading on @JohnHereToHelp

https://beachbroadcast.com/whats-happening/f/johns-11-articles