#QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: #QAnon - CBTS > TheStorm > GreatAwakening

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:24 pm » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:53 pm » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

A reminder on what is playing out before our eyes;

Q post 4620

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 31 Jul 2020 - 6:03:40 AM

[infiltration]
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
Prevent accountability.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
SHADOW GOVERNMENT
INFORMATION WARFARE
INSURGENCY
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:58 pm » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby markinspain » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:41 am » Firefox 80.0 Firefox 80.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

An opposing view - difficult to disagree with most of the content in this reply to one of Stroppy´s videos.

"Here we go again deception Dave is just like Q. A repeating embarrassment LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. RED OCTOBER has come and gone the last two years, as well as March madness, and August is a hot month. Embarrassing Delta's mean nothing and have produced nothing. No arrests and I blame Trump. He had 4 years and he arrested no one. It's a triple cross. Patriots got played and you're in denial. It's not going to turn out like you keep telling everyone. For hell sakes Mayor Guilliani. Was Mayor of New York at the time of 911. He had an office in building 7. He knows who did 911 and probably in on it. Yet he is Trump's lawyer. DURHAM only going to release a intern report not full report prior to elections. Embarrassing.What the hell are you talking abot Jaun? TRUMP MAKES THE 666 hand sign more than anyone. Google it. No you can't always get what you want. And WWG1WGA is right where we go one we go all means all us patriots are head ing to Fema Camps for reeducation. This includes Patriots. Instead of arrests of the global cabal, we ourselves get place in Femacamps for reeducation. It's way to late for this. No one gives 2 shits anymore. You don't wait until 2 months before your out of office to reveal this. Not going to happen. Q and Trump f**ked us all. NWO Fema camps coming and Trump's part of it. Sorry it's time for a reality checked. @Dustin Nemos not even close to the time line. Remember March madness [Be ReadY] X 2 years in a row he said same thing everyone thought arrests were coming then. Or how about August is a hot month remember that colossal failure. Everyone thought arrests going on while congress out on break because the law states you can't arrest a member of Congress while in session. Well they all returned as usual no arrests. So then came Rigged for Red the Red October hunt that produced jack sh*t. Next it was Red castle green castle around Christmas time. Once again a let down disappointed. So you want to tell me how again were right on track just as Q has mapped out? There was no harvesting of the corn as promised. COMEY ,BIDEN, OBUMMUR STILL OUT RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS. YOUR IN DENIAL AND WILL BE THE FIRST PICKED UP BY UN and taken to a FEMA Camp. The gig is long up. Q f**ked us all. And Trump as well. Served nothing more than to find out who and where all the Patriots are in the country so the NWO can round us up first because they know the rest will go quietly along. The sheeple. But when when the Patriots are gone the ones with the guns and courage to organize a resistance they know the rest will go along to get along. So get over this fantasy of Q being some savior of man kind and prepare yourself for the antichrist and the NWO take over just like the bible predicted. Satan will have 42 months to rule and then comes the real calvary to save man kind. Coming in the clouds with great glory, the king of kings , the Lord of Lords , Christ the Lord our one and only hope for salvation.. @Dustin Nemos trust me I want to believe. I preached about Q more than you do until April when I had to walk away because I seen no arrests. And Q posted specifically arrests 2019. Well not true. Then he starting repeating himself saying March madness get ready and now August is a hot month again. It's a bridge to far. There is a high probability Trump won't get reelected. And no f**king Durham report yet. 4 years nothing. Then Barr's comments about he has no intention to interviewing Biden ,Obama, or Comey. It's a joke. Trump said by the end of his presidency we would know who did 911. 3 months left and we still don't know. So now you have to add up the pieces and it tells me we got played. The Devil deceived Adam and Eve in the Garden after they were told by God of whom they knew and remembered not to partake of the forbidden fruit, yet they did. So I'm saying it's possible we to have been deceived in order to all rally together and speak up as the Patriots so they figure out just who each one of us is and where we live to send their NWO goons over to pick us up first to enjoy a Re Education camp run by Fema. Just like the Chinese Weagers. The Devil's GREATEST TRICK WAS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DOESN'T EXIST. Now if you can't see that as a possibility then your not a critical thinker. So until the first arrest of someone of importance. HRC , Obama, Comey, then I'm calling out Q as a Larp and Trump as one too. And Now Trump is pushing vaccines which you and I both know it's Bill Gates ID 2020 coming. The aim to alter our DNA through a vaccine so that we will no longer be made in God's imagine. So it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man. They corrupted our DNA once when the Nephilium or fallen angels bread with the daughters of men and God had to flood the Earth to kill that courupted DNA line and start over. Now it's happening again through this a Vaccine that they admitted it works on our DNA . And it's already to go so fast because it's been preplanned for a long time. And the world is begging for it out of fear of the CoronaVirus." Well let me tell you a story." Remember that famous line from Joe M's Q plan to save the world video. ( I'm an RN in the largest Trauma 1 center in the state. We have over 300 employees on the front line battle this virus and in the 6 months that it's been growing out of control not one of us has caught the Virus. HOWEVER , when the common cold strikes or the flu SEASON hits, it goes through us like wild fire. Staff calling in sick day after day for a good 3 -4 months straight. So this Virus is so over hyped nothing more than a common cold or at worst the flu. Yet here comes the vaccine and I can see it being Mandated or you won't be able to go out in public. I see it all very clear. So it's time Trump speaks the f**k up and tells the world everything or he is Part of their plan to destroy America. He holds up the 666 hand singinal with his OK sign 3 fingers sticking straight up since day one. Why the he'll does he do that???"
People say, "Don't you miss it, Mark?" I say, "What, England? Nah. f**king place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a sh*t hole. What a toilet. Every **** with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me." They say, "What's it like, then, Spain?" And I'll say, "It's hot. Hot. Oh, it's f**king hot. Too hot? Not for me, I love it."
Random avatar
markinspain
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
18.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:24 am » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Nothing is happening, orange man bad. :roll:

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 am » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

SerialBrain2 has released a new post on Reddit, GOD WINS, 3 days ago. You can read it on this link - https://www.reddit.com/user/SerialBrain ... /god_wins/

Here is a video which reads the post;

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:22 am » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby markinspain » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:56 am » Firefox 80.0 Firefox 80.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

People say, "Don't you miss it, Mark?" I say, "What, England? Nah. f**king place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a sh*t hole. What a toilet. Every **** with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me." They say, "What's it like, then, Spain?" And I'll say, "It's hot. Hot. Oh, it's f**king hot. Too hot? Not for me, I love it."
Random avatar
markinspain
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
18.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Dunno, crappy website though.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:54 am » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I made an account on that site to get in and see what it is. Basically appears to be some sort of crypto scam, which allows you to deposit bitcoin and get paid interest in the future.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:29 pm » Google Chrome 84.0.414 Google Chrome 84.0.414  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

Pixel8r » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:54 pm wrote:

I made an account on that site to get in and see what it is. Basically appears to be some sort of crypto scam, which allows you to deposit bitcoin and get paid interest in the future.

:roll: Hey! Quit with this fancy terminology to describe a state/company pension scam...sorry, scheme :evil:
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
65.8%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:50 pm » Safari 13.1.2 Safari 13.1.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Just watched this again and realised that it is much different than we saw originally.

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby markinspain » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 am » Firefox 80.0 Firefox 80.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

Pixel8r » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:50 pm wrote:Just watched this again and realised that it is much different than we saw originally.

Watch on youtube.com

Good for redpilling. Let´s see how long it stays up!
Random avatar
markinspain
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
18.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 am » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Regarding forced flu vaccines in the UK

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 pm » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:27 pm » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Still not cleared :(

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:10 pm » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Not strictly Q but referenced in regards to Haiti history;

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:39 am » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:19 pm » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:54 pm » Safari 14.0 Safari 14.0  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I think Trump is on Air Force one, protected while "the plan" moves into its final stage.

Deep Cover Sources Reveal Intelligence Information That Indicate Four Assassination Teams Have Been Dispatched to Take the Life of the President

...Steve Quayle and myself have information obtained from different sources that four assassination teams have been dispatched to take the life of the President because the Deep State has determined that he will be victorious in the election. Steve Quayle and myself do not have many of the same sources, but our independently obtained information matches perfectly.

This was published before the CSS received multiple accounts of how the positive CV-19 diagnosis of FLOTUS and POTUS was actually a cover story connected to a series of dire and direct threats upon the President. The CV-19 diagnosis may be real and it may not be. However, this diagnosis, real or not, is the cover story being used to keep the President on the move.Why? Because his life is in extreme jeopardy...
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Forum