The Pandemic Collection (don't expect quoted bits!)

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: The Pandemic Collection (don't expect quoted bits!)

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:46 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:34 pm » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

Strong efforts are being made to keep the southwest corner of the county covid-19 free.
Then this happens :( :-
https://www.safecommunitiesportugal.com ... 2019-ncov/

Sunday 29th March 0900 hrs
Travel Restrict violations – Contrary to the warnings given by the Minister of Internal Administration yesterday, against tourist travel during Easter, there were still many cars attempting to leave the main cities, especially towards the Algarve
Examples were hundreds of cars lined up at the waterfront near Nova University, in Oeiras. Lisbon. The 25 de Abril Bridge was full of cars, almost all of which are being stopped by the PSP.
To the north, Civil Protection drones were informing people to disperse and return home.

The GNR General Command added that the police force has several operations underway, or planned, throughout the country, “in particular throughout the Algarve”, directed to places where people normally gather for the practice of activities sporting or playful.
The PSP, for its part, is trying to stop the influx of people to the Algarve from Lisbon and other areas to the north.
Beach Closure – The City Council of Portimão today banned eight kilometres of beach and coastal areas in the municipality, to avoid crowds and contain the expansion of the Covid-19 pandemic, said a source in the municipality.

The deputy mayor of Portimão, Filipe Vital, told the agency Lusa that today “there were people walking around on the jetty [in the city], Praia da Rocha and other beaches in the municipality” and, “in an unparalleled option”, the municipality has banned these areas, in collaboration with the local health authority, the Maritime Authority, the PSP, the GNR, firefighters and the Shipwrecks Aid Institute.
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:46 am » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Watch on youtube.com
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:20 am » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:26 am » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

Never mind the loud book promoter, it was the Pic of Trump that got my attention:-

Trump:- "Aliens to the left of me, Reptiles to the right" :problem: :(

Terror in the supermarkets

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-fro ... e-52040256

The Malaysian government's decision to allow only "the head of the family" to leave the house to shop, as part of measures to suppress the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, has had unintended consequences.

Some men are unexpectedly finding themselves responsible for the grocery shopping and suddenly having to distinguish between bewildering varieties of vegetables, spices and herbs.

"Govt allowing a man to shop unsupervised? Disaster,"

"I felt dizzy trying to work out which were mustard greens, which spinach, and which pak choi," said another Twitter user. "Then there were many kinds of cabbages - the long ones, the round, the short."

Another just listed his many possible choices on being told to buy red onions: "Rose onions, big onions, big Indian onions, little Indian onions, Myanmar onions, Thai onions, Indonesian onions".

Another man recounted being asked to buy a piece of galangal and returning with 1kg of it: "The stare of death the missus gave is unforgettable".
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:53 am » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

News of the class action lawsuit in Spain threw up this:-

The lawsuit, involving more than 5,000 plaintiffs, accuses Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and his representatives in Spain's 17 autonomous regions of "prevarication" — a Spanish legal term that means lying and deceiving. The government was allegedly so determined to ensure that the feminist marches took place on March 8 that it deliberately downplayed warnings about the pandemic. These warnings include:

September 2019. The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, an international panel of experts convened by the World Bank and the World Health Organization (WHO), warned of a "very real threat of a rapidly moving, highly lethal pandemic of a respiratory pathogen killing 50 to 80 million people and wiping out nearly 5% of the world's economy.

Hang on. September?! The WHO is a psychic org? :wtf:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/how ... ophe-spain
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby markinspain » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:20 am » Firefox 74.0 Firefox 74.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:53 am wrote:News of the class action lawsuit in Spain threw up this:-

The lawsuit, involving more than 5,000 plaintiffs, accuses Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and his representatives in Spain's 17 autonomous regions of "prevarication" — a Spanish legal term that means lying and deceiving. The government was allegedly so determined to ensure that the feminist marches took place on March 8 that it deliberately downplayed warnings about the pandemic. These warnings include:

September 2019. The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, an international panel of experts convened by the World Bank and the World Health Organization (WHO), warned of a "very real threat of a rapidly moving, highly lethal pandemic of a respiratory pathogen killing 50 to 80 million people and wiping out nearly 5% of the world's economy.

Hang on. September?! The WHO is a psychic org? :wtf:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/how ... ophe-spain

Interesting. When you add in the fact that most women work in health care and support services in Spain due to flexible hours, it seems like it was all planned that they would take the virus into the hospitals and old people´s homes.

Another point is that if Sanchez had stopped flights from China in January and Italy shortly after, there would have been less chance of contagion here. But of course, you can´t do anything to upset the tourism industry! How´s that working out now Sanchez, you moron! Well actually, he´s not a moron, he just does what George Soros says after the ´secret´early evening meeting at the Palacio de la Moncloa shortly after his first election victory.
People say, "Don't you miss it, Mark?" I say, "What, England? Nah. f**king place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a sh*t hole. What a toilet. Every **** with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me." They say, "What's it like, then, Spain?" And I'll say, "It's hot. Hot. Oh, it's f**king hot. Too hot? Not for me, I love it."
Random avatar
markinspain
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
5.9%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I am presuming that WTF is for effect. It is well known, I hope, that the WHO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation held Event 201 pandemic exercise (06/11/19) just prior to the release of this virus and a real Pandemic being declared. It is also well known that Bill Gates has just stepped down from the board of Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway afterwards. It is a funny thing that we have often noticed that exercises are often carried out just prior to real events, almost like things are not random.

It seems very plain to me that the deep state had a plan to release a pandemic causing virus and that the patriots knew of this plan. The Patriots are in full control, trust the plan and enjoy the show!

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 am » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

I am presuming that WTF is for effect

No, it's because I wasn't aware that the WHO had issued such an accurate ("respiratory ") warning to us all.
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 am » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

Clarity on COVID-19, avoidance, prevention, treatment and more

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-grow ... treatment/

Long, too many 'yknows' but very good.
I was told to start at 45 mins, so no idea what came before.
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:23 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

He gets it but doesn't realise the reason or how it ends. People have become so used to being sh*t on their whole lives that can't believe it there is good in the world anymore. JFK Jr. rising from the dead will silence the those that have become jaded.

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 am wrote:

No, it's because I wasn't aware that the WHO had issued such an accurate ("respiratory ") warning to us all.

How long do you think it took them to plan for Event 201?
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:46 pm » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

Pixel8r » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:24 pm wrote:
Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 am wrote:

How long do you think it took them to plan for Event 201?

Pix, I'm on about the WHO's September press release. Nothing else.
I know it's all planned. Who doesn't with half a brain cell disengaged from the brain washing?

I also wonder why all the pundits on about this great awakening are allowed to strut their stuff on gootube.
(I think I have a fair idea. Two to be precise)
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Laura » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:46 pm wrote:I also wonder why all the pundits on about this great awakening are allowed to strut their stuff on gootube.
(I think I have a fair idea. Two to be precise)

I think social media has been turned. Goggle results are now showing much different than they were, see my notes in the Q thread about how certain search terms are now showing different results. Pedogate, Adrenochrome etc. especially in the images. Q did mention that memes would be important.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby markinspain » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:46 pm » Firefox 74.0 Firefox 74.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

From January...but interview from 2014!

Watch on youtube.com
People say, "Don't you miss it, Mark?" I say, "What, England? Nah. f**king place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a sh*t hole. What a toilet. Every **** with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me." They say, "What's it like, then, Spain?" And I'll say, "It's hot. Hot. Oh, it's f**king hot. Too hot? Not for me, I love it."
Random avatar
markinspain
Quarter Krug Member
Quarter Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
5.9%

Postby Laura » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:38 am » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

https://lotusrainclinic.com/does-flu-sh ... ovid-risk/

.....the infection rate mortality rate in Italy to COVID-19 is dramatically higher. Why? Well the standard answers of an elderly population and the failure to implement social distancing soon enough just don’t explain what is happening. My colleague, Dr. Alex Vasquez, provided me with a valuable insight. In September 2019, Italy rolled out an entirely new type of influenza vaccine. This vaccine called VIQCC is different than others. Most available influenza vaccines are produced in embryonated chicken eggs. VIQCC, however, is produced from cultured animal cells rather than eggs and has more of a “boost” to the immune system as a result. VIQCC also contains four types of viruses – 2 type A viruses (H1N1 and H3N2) and 2 type B viruses.2 It looks like this “super” vaccine impacted the immune system in such a way to increase coronavirus infection through virus interference that set the stage for what happened in Italy.
Is the rush to a vaccine the best solution?
Perhaps not, it could be catastrophic. Here is why. The attempt to create a vaccine for SARS-CoV showed that vaccines were able to offer protection against infection, but came with a cost of disruption to the immune system. This altered immune function led to severe lung inflammation when test animals were exposed to the virus.The final statement of the study cannot be highlighted enough: “Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated

https://truthbits.blog/2018/12/28/italy ... -eugenics/

OTT? Or have ((they)) infiltrated every health board? Why not? We have the BBC as a prime example of media infiltration, and the goal is the same.

Fascinating. I'd end up quoting it all.

March 23, 2020

To all medical professionals around the world:

My name is Dr. Zev Zelenko and I practice medicine in Monroe, NY. For the last 16 years, I have cared for approximately 75% of the adult population of Kiryas Joel, which is a very close knit community of approximately 35,000 people in which the infection spread rapidly and unchecked prior to the imposition of social distancing.

As of today my team has tested approximately 200 people from this community for Covid-19, and 65% of the results have been positive. If extrapolated to the entire community, that means more than 20,000 people are infected at the present time. Of this group, I estimate that there are 1500 patients who are in the high-risk category (i.e. >60, immunocompromised, comorbidities, etc).

Given the urgency of the situation, I developed the following treatment protocol in the pre-hospital setting and have seen only positive results:

1. Any patient with shortness of breath regardless of age is treated.

2. Any patient in the high-risk category even with just mild symptoms is treated.

3. Young, healthy and low risk patients even with symptoms are not treated (unless their circumstances change and they fall into category 1 or 2).

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available from China and South Korea with the recent study published from France (sites available on request). We know that hydroxychloroquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate it prevents secondary bacterial infections. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.

Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen.

Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:49 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Hopefully, I look scary enough to keep people away from me when I go shopping tomorrow. :thumbup:

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:33 pm » Google Chrome 75.0.377 Google Chrome 75.0.377  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

^ :!: :confusion-confused: :hissyfit:

I'll give you my list.
Will you home deliver?

(Psst. Makes you look younger :D )
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
49.4%

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:43 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Laura » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:33 pm wrote:^ :!: :confusion-confused: :hissyfit:

I'll give you my list.
Will you home deliver?

(Psst. Makes you look younger :D )

Portugal is a bit far I'm afraid. Doing my bit for the old though, getting some stuff for the old Irish guy next door.

You would be surprised if you saw how most people in the UK are treating this. There is a big queue of traffic outside my house currently, workmen coming home. All sat with their windows down smoking fags, just the same as normal. I blame the government for not explaining things better.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:48 pm » Safari 13.0.5 Safari 13.0.5  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Switzerland is being even more relaxed about things. :crazy:

Watch on youtube.com
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Forum