Crypto Crazy

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Pixel8r
Site Admin
Registered for: 2 months

Crypto Crazy

Post by Pixel8r »

A follow on from the old thread which is available here - https://old.24knews.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1360

Has anyone been looking at the market cap of Tether? Over the last year, it has increased by over 10 fold. This means there is supposed to be a pile of dollars held somewhere which is now totalling nearly $46 billion.

There was loads of investigation in Tether over the last couple of years about how Tether was being created to pump the crypto market. That really the dollars backing it does not exist. I suspect that this will be the thing that undoes the meteoric rise of Bitcon.

"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Re: Crypto Crazy

Post by Pixel8r »

I keep seeing messages like this promoting crypto, saying that only a few will exist in the future and they will be backed by PM's. My question is why would anyone be crazy enough to buy crypto when you can buy the real thing? :think:
Yes 99.5% of Crypto's are going.

Again that leaves Point 5%

Of 4000 Odd Crypto's only a small group of U.S Coins are set to remain that will be regulated & backed by precious metals.

I started posting on January 1 2020 well before the lockdowns began.
I have named the base U.S coins long ago.
It literally tells you in Q Save The World.
U.S vs China Tech War.

I am helping everyone in what is set to be the LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN PLANET EARTH'S HISTORY. [UNPRECEDENTED]
Those who followed me from January to March 2020 would know this.
We were talking XRP, XLM, XDC, ALGORAND, IOTA, (TURING - Which is what the Flare Networks work on) & DogeCoin. I had everyone on these coins very early, many below a cent or in single digits. Algorand being the exception at around 20c.

I know what is, people.
Mr Pool has confirmed this.

If you feel you have missed the boat on these coins. #DogeToken is the best bang for your dollar right now. Probably not going to get better at this stage. It is easily obtained on Stellar Wallets. Stellar is set to be backed by Silver. Silver being heavily underpriced has been the biggest secret to keeping humanity enslaved. It is set to rise the steepest.

I do not expect the regular person who has a family to feed & lives week to week to be able to afford precious metals. So make the most of this opportunity you are being given.
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Scary new Rothschild mag cover, crypto with the "all-seeing eye"

Acton Boy

Post by Acton Boy »

Everyone seems to have ‘to the sky’ type predictions for the crypto’s. BTC is getting on for about 20x for this bull move, I’ve got the feeling that from about where we are now the next big move is more lightly to be the next long 80ish percent drop.
Time will tell .......
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Acton Boy wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:55 pm Everyone seems to have ‘to the sky’ type predictions for the crypto’s. BTC is getting on for about 20x for this bull move, I’ve got the feeling that from about where we are now the next big move is more lightly to be the next long 80ish percent drop.
Time will tell .......
Not only crypto but stocks as well. The number one app in the app store currently is Robin Hood, the share trading app. Out of past experience crashes always happen when they have managed to get everyone into the boat. Are we about to see a stock and crypto crash?
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

This is interesting, a new digital currency that you mine on your phone (without draining the battery). Not worth anything yet but looks like it is well structured for the future. Check it out on the link attached below and use my username as your invitation code. :thumbup:

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Pixel8r and use my username (Pixel8r) as your invitation code.