24Knews main news & discussion threads
Pixel8r
Site Admin
Registered for: 8 months

Re: Worthy Comments

Post by Pixel8r »

Bottom post of the previous page:

"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Laura

Post by Laura »

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/why-s ... 7777056553

The lifestyle you previously purchased is no longer available.
The soul chooses the lessons, and the ego complains about them.
Laura

Post by Laura »

A batch of succinct comments
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/lette ... experiment
(Select 'best')
Here are four in a row:-

It's a nice gesture but you can't get through to a covidiot. I have several in my extended family and I've tried. All of them are from the liberal arts, meaning they don't know anything about everything. No matter what you say they just keep repeating the latest CDC proclamation. They don't even understand the words coming out of their own mouths. I am out of patience and have no sympathy.
I’ve always hated followers and kept to myself. I can’t even begin to relate to the people you’re describing. Have they ever had/voiced an original thought in their lives?
Lemme guess..they were anti-GMO anti MONSANTO and are now the biggest supporters of the jab. Ask them about that, they freak, it's funny to see the look on their faces when u ask about that..they have no answer
When Trump was President, I had a friend that does clinical drug trials that was 110% against the injection.
Biden got immaculated, she got a job at Pfizer and now she is a passionate follower of the Church of COVID.
Laura

Post by Laura »

More from the above,

Man, I feel this. I had a video call with some family yesterday that I hadn’t seen in a while. They’re all vaccinated. I felt the most bizarre feeling of alienation I’ve ever felt in my life when the topic of covid came up. I really felt like I was living on a completely different planet from them. How could this be when my family are the people most like me in the entire world.

I have noticed that several people I know who have been vaccinated seem more dimmed out than before. I no longer sense the same alive passion and zest that I remember. Sure this could be due to many reasons but compared to those who like me have refrained it's a stark contrast. This thing does something to people and I suspect it is way darker than we can imagine.
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »