The 'You Couldn't Make It Up' thread

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Pixel8r
Site Admin
Registered for: 8 months

Re: The 'You Couldn't Make It Up' thread

Post by Pixel8r »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Laura wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:23 am Your post-covid naturally acquired immunity only works for 180 days
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... quirements

If you have an NHS COVID Pass or an EU digital COVID vaccination certificate showing you have been fully vaccinated with an EU approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before you travel, or an EU COVID recovery certificate showing you have recovered from COVID-19 no less than 11 days and no more than 180 days of when you are due to travel:
When is this madness going to stop? The vaccines make zero claims that they stop you from getting or passing Covid.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Laura

Post by Laura »

"Oh Worship the Joogle"
https://summit.news/2021/10/19/pope-dem ... -theories/

Pope Demands Silicon Valley “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech,” “Conspiracy Theories”

Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

Yes, really.

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.
The soul chooses the lessons, and the ego complains about them.
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Laura wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 am "Oh Worship the Joogle"
https://summit.news/2021/10/19/pope-dem ... -theories/

Pope Demands Silicon Valley “In the Name of God” Censor “Hate Speech,” “Conspiracy Theories”

Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

Yes, really.

The Pope made the remarks during a World Meeting of Popular Movements, a shadowy organization created to promote “social justice” and fight racism with the help of religious leaders.

“In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation,” he stated.
I agree on grooming (my guess is that was put in to make the rest seem worse).

Who decides what is hate speech, fake news, conspiracy theories & political manipulation? Free speech is what a real religious leader should be promoting. The fact is that big tech is putting profit before human life currently, all in line with the globalist agenda of reducing the population to 500 million (as published on the Georgia Guide Stones). Free speech is the one thing that they fear the most because it exposes their agenda.

I think this thread is going to become very busy over the next year, as the globalist elite become ever more desperate to stop the 'Great Awakening' to the true evil that they have been doing to further their Luciferian agenda.
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Laura

Post by Laura »

I recommend sitting down first.
I'm still sitting, and it's my subject!
I refuse to spoil the moment by quoting, but if you are eating a yogurt, then put it down, now!
(Will do the usual bits after you've read it. You might be fine with this).
https://algarvedailynews.com/news/19852 ... t-covid-19
The soul chooses the lessons, and the ego complains about them.
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »