First Majestic (TSE:AG)

News and comment on investment in mining
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

First Majestic (TSE:AG)

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 pm » Safari 6.0.2 Safari 6.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

Looking For Growth In Silver? Consider First Majestic

First Majestic Silver (AG) is a mining company with five operating silver mines in Mexico. True to its stock market ticker (AG is the symbol for silver in the periodic table) it claims to be the world's purest silver producer based on the fact that it mines only 9% by-products. The present market capitalization of AG is $1.84B, the trailing P/E is 20, but the forward P/E is in the single digits at 7.6.

AG acquired SilverMexx in 2012 and is in the process of integrating and expanding the La Guitarra mine which was added to the business as part of this deal. It also just announced the start of production at the Del Toro Mine which will be responsible for significant growth in coming years. Another organic growth project, the La Luz Mine, is expected to go into production by 2015, underpinning an impressive growth plan for the company...

"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Return to Mining Equity Investment