Which small producers?

News and comment on investment in mining
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Which small producers?

Postby dooferdog » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm » Firefox 35.0 Firefox 35.0  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 1600 x 900

Hi guys

Haven't posted for a while but I do lurk occasionally...I'm still invested (money, cerebrally and emotionally) in the PM's and some miners.

The heady days of 07/08/09 seem a long time ago when I first started lots of reading and following the very busy G&S forum's at GEI. Out of interest where is everyone who posted there??

Anyway, point of the post. Do any of you know a good source of recommended small G&S producers. I still own a handful of mostly decimated stocks but would be interested in fresh ideas as the TSX/Gold ratio languishes at long term lows...

Cheers

ps. I too was looking at Sandstorm for an early stage SLW play and saw the thread here. Think I will have some of that shortly.
Random avatar
dooferdog
New Drachma Holder
New Drachma Holder
Progress to next rank:
36%

Re: Which small producers?

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:39 pm » Safari 8.0.2 Safari 8.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

dooferdog » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm wrote:Hi guys

Haven't posted for a while but I do lurk occasionally...I'm still invested (money, cerebrally and emotionally) in the PM's and some miners.

The heady days of 07/08/09 seem a long time ago when I first started lots of reading and following the very busy G&S forum's at GEI. Out of interest where is everyone who posted there??

Anyway, point of the post. Do any of you know a good source of recommended small G&S producers. I still own a handful of mostly decimated stocks but would be interested in fresh ideas as the TSX/Gold ratio languishes at long term lows...

Cheers

ps. I too was looking at Sandstorm for an early stage SLW play and saw the thread here. Think I will have some of that shortly.

Hi dooferdog,

I particularly like Endeavour Mining, they have a very good growth profile from 4 producing mines in West Africa. That is the only problem I see for them, being based in the Ebola zone and why they have been so heavily hit over the last year. They seem to be outperforming on all projections and have very good management. Take a look EDV.TSE

Cheers, Pix.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby dooferdog » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 am » Firefox 35.0 Firefox 35.0  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 1600 x 900

What do you think of Bob Moriarty's views on 321gold? He seems to have the inside track on various companies...
Random avatar
dooferdog
New Drachma Holder
New Drachma Holder
Progress to next rank:
36%

Postby Pixel8r » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 pm » Safari 6.1.6 Safari 6.1.6  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200 1920 x 1200

dooferdog » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 am wrote:What do you think of Bob Moriarty's views on 321gold? He seems to have the inside track on various companies...

I have not really looked into what he has been saying much, previously I seem to remember he was talking about explorers.
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Return to Mining Equity Investment