Yellow Vest protests

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Yellow Vest protests

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:11 pm » Safari 12.0.1 Safari 12.0.1  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Thought we should have a yellow vest thread, seeing as the protests have now been going on for a couple of months and appear to be spreading.

Interesting to see that the mainstream press is starting to realise that they can't ignore them anymore. But judging by the articles I have read today it appears they are trying to use those articles to put down those participating as violent right wing radicals. :think:

Lets post stuff in here which helps to bring a better understanding of what is really going on.

The violent thug like behaviour seems to be happening from the police in the UK, protesters appear to include many young girls and old women.

Watch on youtube.com
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Re: Yellow Vest protests

Postby Pixel8r » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:45 am » Safari 12.0.2 Safari 12.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Seems like a great solution to the problem. :crazy:

French police should be allowed to use LIVE bullets and ‘shoot-to-kill’ tactics on Yellow Vest protesters, the country’s former education minister says

A former French minister today called for the police to able to use live fire on rioting Yellow Vest protesters.

The words of Luc Ferry, the 68-year-old conservative, highlight the growing law and order crisis facing the country.

Mr Ferry, once an Education Minister and now a full-time philosopher, said: 'What I don't understand is that we don't give the means to the police to put an end to this violence.'

When it was suggested that guns might lead to wounding or worse, Mr Ferry said: 'So what? Listen, frankly, when you see guys beating up an unfortunate policeman on the floor, that's when they should use their weapons once and for all. That's enough!'
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Acton Boy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:52 pm » Safari Mobile 11.0 Safari Mobile 11.0  iPad iPad  Screen Resolution: 768 x 1024 768 x 1024

Looks like the yellow vest movement might be organising a run on the French banks.
That’ll put the cat amongst the pigeons, might well start a Europe+ wide contagion :shock: :o

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... awals.html

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/ye ... 08c78f25eb
Random avatar
Acton Boy
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
67.5%

Postby Acton Boy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:29 pm » Safari Mobile 11.0 Safari Mobile 11.0  iPad iPad  Screen Resolution: 768 x 1024 768 x 1024

Second thoughts this post is better deleted :doh:
Random avatar
Acton Boy
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
67.5%

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 am » Safari 12.0.2 Safari 12.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Could this Saturday be the start, contagion?

Watch on youtube.com

Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby markinspain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:28 pm » Firefox 64.0 Firefox 64.0  Windows NT Windows NT  Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

Some body needs to tell them to buy gold and silver with what they withdraw.
Random avatar
markinspain
Silver Eagle Member
Silver Eagle Member
Progress to next rank:
88%

Postby Les_Mis » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:51 am » Google Chrome 72.0.362 Google Chrome 72.0.362  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 1366 x 768

For some reason, such things are typical for France. That may 1968, something else. People take to the streets to let off steam by burning other people's cars and breaking shop windows. So I don't think Macron is the real problem.

Yes, they have a right to protest. But, they are burning cars, looting businesses, destroying property and fighting police. How is that productive? Actually, more of their tax dollars to clean up all the mess they have made. I think there is a big difference between the actual protesters who are demonstrating against the increasing fuel prices and taxes; and those who are using the protests as an excuse to riot, damage property and attack the police and fire fighters.
:text-offtopic: To be honest, I am very worried about this whole situation personally. My husband's relatives live there, and we were also going to buy property in France.. But now I'm even afraid to go there by car. I don't feel safe in Europe anymore.

Les_Mis
New Drachma Holder
New Drachma Holder
Progress to next rank:
2%

Postby Pixel8r » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:05 am » Safari 12.0.3 Safari 12.0.3  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Les_Mis » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:51 am wrote:For some reason, such things are typical for France. That may 1968, something else. People take to the streets to let off steam by burning other people's cars and breaking shop windows. So I don't think Macron is the real problem.

Yes, they have a right to protest. But, they are burning cars, looting businesses, destroying property and fighting police. How is that productive? Actually, more of their tax dollars to clean up all the mess they have made. I think there is a big difference between the actual protesters who are demonstrating against the increasing fuel prices and taxes; and those who are using the protests as an excuse to riot, damage property and attack the police and fire fighters.
:text-offtopic: To be honest, I am very worried about this whole situation personally. My husband's relatives live there, and we were also going to buy property in France.. But now I'm even afraid to go there by car. I don't feel safe in Europe anymore.

I am expecting that we don't see you again, as your first post included a link to a property site. Are we link building?

BTW I have removed your link.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Return to Main Discussion Forum